12.07.2011

Middle school nose

Hi Again-

Yep, I know it's been a long time.

A long time.

I know.

I also know that I'm committing one of the all-time worst blogger behaviors: inconsistency!

So, I know this, and am sorry, and don't worry...I've already raked myself over the coals so you don't have to. :)

So, there is a lot going on lately, and this blog is sort of in a state of transistion, as I try to figure out the best timing for posts, and where ultimately this blog will live.

It's kinda like middle school, a state of uncomfortable (but sort of exciting, sort of) growing, where it's a bit wierd, akward and sometimes strange, your nose growing faster than the rest of your face.
A state of perpetual transistion and uncomfortableness , but hopefully this blog thing won't take 3-5 years to figure out, and won't be so dang uncomfortable. Oh, middle school. How I am so glad I am an adult now.

Anyways, I'm hoping to have the whole blog thing figured out by January, so stay tuned.

If only my middle school wierdness was only that short. Sigh.

All this to say this: stay tuned...More exciting things to come!

In the meantime, if you need some great reading-check out the lovely people on my blogroll-
I'm sure they have some fascinating things to say. :)

See you on the flip side-
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment