5.28.2010

well, hello there.

Welcome to my blog, as I chronicle my life-the three ring circus life that is being a wife, mother and working person who tries not to forget to feed the dog.
I have no real purpose for this blog other than the blatantly obvious:I like to write.
And, hope that one day my writing will get noticed, so viola! A very public journal that anyone could access should do it. Privacy, meh. Some days it's overrated.

Now, I'm smart enough to know that just because I have a blog does not mean I am a writer, at least, no more so than owning a horse is equal to being a jockey.
But, I'm going to try anyway. This writing thing, that is.

Take a look around and settle in...and disregard the time of the posts-
being a new mother, I write when I can, so if you see a 3am post, just know that I am that dedicated to my craft.. and well, my child is possibly also teething.

welcome to the crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment